Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weird!!!!!

Hello everyone! i didnt update my blog for long long time! hEhE Things chg a lot...me myself chg a lot too...i cant believe that im studying at home. haha MIracle! UEC is coming...but no one cares about it! haha everyone is stil going out ... clubbing , cyber , party BlaBlaBla..... i envy those ppl who can speak very good in english! haha everytimes ppl speak english....i will become very quiet can say i've already turn invisible haha

It was a nightmare last night! i dream something weird , spooky~ the dream was so real...til i couldnt describe in words. i was almost dead(RIP) inside the dream and never come out. Luckily!!! YOu sms me! AWw....thankx! i love you! You woke me up from the Spooky dream! the time i woke up...my brain was all blank and my vision was blur... all the things were swirling around! zZzz i ALMOST had car accident when im going to sch....i cant concentrate at all. i keep thinking the dream! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya... Sorry to Ming zhuang! hEhE i was thinking the dream that time so i didnt Smile to you haha Please 4give me =p
um...im very poor in english if cant understand what im writing...Please leave a comment
TQ
-=Goofyvinz.blogspot.com=- Provides you happiness! =p

No comments: